Monday, November 2, 2015

{Easy Entertaining} Twilight Birthday Party

Twilight eclipse cupcakes (photo courtesy Christina C)
While I was organizing my friend's baby shower, my very creative friend and HLFD reader Christina was hosting a Twilight Birthday Party.  I loved her ideas and she kindly sent us photos of her party.  It looked like so much fun and I wished I was there!  Enjoy her beautiful black, red, and white Twilight spread!

(photo credit: Christina C)
I thought that the red sugar-rimmed glasses were a nice touch.  Aren't the cupcakes cute? She baked and decorated them herself.  She downloaded the free Twilight templates found on the fun party website, Hostess with the Mostess.  She also found free printables on the same site for her invitations.  Click here and here to print your own Twilight-themed party decorations.
(photo credit: Christina C)
Don't you love these popcorn containers she made with red and white cardstock?  I'm not sure which template she used, but you can easily search online for a free template.
(photo credit: Christina C)
Christina, you did such a wonderful job! The birthday girl was so lucky to have you host her party!

No comments:

Post a Comment