Sunday, June 28, 2015

{Sweet Treats} Shake Shack Vanilla Custard with Chocolate Cookie Dough and Raspberries

While Jeff's cooking my birthday dinner tonight (!), I thought this would be a good time to share a quick sweet treat from my favorite burger spot, Shake Shack. Doesn't that look good? It's sitting in our freezer right now, waiting for dessert time. But I couldn't resist and I've already sneaked a few bites. It's sweet from the thick vanilla custard, balanced with the tartness from fresh raspberries. The chocolate cookie dough puts it over the top (in a good way!) for me.  

Coincidentally, my first blog post for work was posted today too. So if you're looking for some easy and healthy road trip snack tips for the family (i.e. the complete opposite of the photo I posted above!), head on over here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment