Tuesday, October 20, 2015

{Easy Entertaining} DIY Cupcake Wrappers

I'm so excited that I'm helping to host my friend's baby shower.  It's on Halloween weekend, so I had decoration thoughts of black and white on my mind.  I decided to make cupcake wrappers for the cupcakes I planned on baking for the event.  They're the perfect accessory to easily beautify a cupcake!

Cupcake wrappers can cost around $1 each, but they're so easy to make.  You can use our template (see below) that already has the damask print on it, make copies on card stock, cut out the shapes, and glue/tape the ends together (about 1/4 inch in).  You can also use our template for its shape and trace it out on any scrapbooking paper/decorative card stock paper you have.
Please don't bake in these cups! These wrappers just cover up the paper liners that are used to bake your cupcakes.  The wrappers just tightly hold the cupcake, so don't worry - they won't fall through the hole!

Hope you like them! Feel free to let us know if you use them (and email us pics!)  Happy Entertaining!!

Update:  See all of the Halloween Baby Shower pictures here! It was so much fun and my mommy-to-be friend loved the cupcakes!

Reminder:  Enter our $55 CSN Stores giveaway! Contest ends Oct 31st, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.  Also, if you like these cupcake wrappers, but don't have time to craft, we found these similar cupcake wrappers.  With our 30% off code (HIGHLOW30PCT), this pack of 12 is only $8.40 before shipping and taxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment