Wednesday, March 11, 2015

{Easy Entertaining} Free St. Patrick's Day cupcake topper printables

Since my husband is half-Irish, I've been trying to come up with ideas to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with him.  Last year, I made him an Irish Bacon with Cabbage dish followed by a Guinness Ice Cream Float.  For his birthday, I had baked him Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes - which I thought would also be a great St. Paddy's Day treat.  I'm still indecisive (and would welcome any ideas!), but I know whatever I make, they'll be nicely decorated with these St. Patrick's Day party circles I designed (that are free to you to use too!):

If you use our free printables, please send us some photos! I'd love to see your St. Patrick's Day creations!

For more inspirations, check out these other sites for more free printables:
How Does She? (you have to sign up to their email list to receive these free printables)

How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment